Let’s take a look at
your benefit options.
SUB Fund Application
- Be sure to sign and date the form, no applications will be accepted without a signed form
- Please put your Medical ID Number on the page each time you submit it
- Print the Unemployment Benefits Payment Info page completely, your name must be on the print out from the page or it will not be considered valid
- We must receive this information before 8:00 am each Monday otherwise your check will be issued the following Monday. The SUB Fund will be processed on Monday mornings, or Tuesday mornings after a holiday at which time we will accept anything that comes through before 8:00 am Tuesday morning.
- SUB Fund applications are good for 1 year, you do not need to include copy of application with each weekly submission.
- Additional details will print with the application
You may submit the form(s) and supporting documents via one of the following ways: